1-Week Online Health Courses
Ensure your child is ready.
Our 1-week online course options are ideal for incoming 4-6th graders, 7-9th graders, and 10th-12th graders. Plus, receive a Free Puberry Kit and Unlimited Access to our app!
In an environment where many schools lack robust health curriculums, we're providing a fun and effective learning option.
Celebrate entering puberty in style!
Our kit provides the essentials to tackle puberty like a pro.
From deodorant to face wash to pads, we've covered all the bases.
In a world where we pamper ourselves with self-care kits, why not love and care for ourselves with a puberty kit!?
Puberry App (Web & Mobile)
Learning about puberty doesn't have to be awkward with our apps interactive lessons, games, quizzes, and more!
Puberry in the Classroom
Puberry offers an interactive and supportive partnership focused on improving the health and wellbeing of your students.
"I like that Puberry teaches more specific information about puberty and that we can track our emotions with emojis!"
- User, 10 yo
"Puberry gives me a sense of security going through puberty, and I'd also use it for my period and daily emotions."
- User, 12 yo
"Most kids are embarrassed to ask questions in the classroom or to parents and would prefer this app as an alternative!"
Youth don't feel safe, supported, prepared, nor confident talking and learning about puberty, which can lead to a decrease in self-confidence, as well as mental health and wellness issues.
Meet the Puberry Team!
Our team is committed to making puberty health education fun and accessible to all youth across the US. If you would like to get to know us or our mission better, schedule a free 30-minute call with us!
With love, Demetra Mallios & The Puberry Team <3
P.S. Our founder, Demetra, loves using the period cup as her menstrual product of choice!
Chase Yano, SWE
Ethan Thomas, SWE
Angeles De Alba, SWE
Duy Le, SWE
Arlene Diaz, PM
Anoushka Thakre, PM
Han Zhang, UI/UX
Brigette De La Cruz, UI/UX & Design
We understand and value the importance of choosing healthy product for our bodies. Therefore, we only source product of the highest-quality. The product you will receive in your kit will be pesticide free, chlorine free, free of GMOs, organic, and eco-conscious.
Products in your kit may include:
- Period pads
- Korres, Greek yogurt face wash
- Snacks (nut free)
- Tote bag
- How-To Guide
- And more!
Puberry enables interactive, fun, and effective learning for youth in grades 4th - 12th.
- Gamified educational content
- Daily check-ins (mental & physical wellbeing)
- Digital period tracker (optional)
- Safe community to share your stories & ask anonymous questions
- Verified by health experts
- Extensive health curriculum (puberty, mental & physical health, nutrition, sexual health education, and more)
Puberry can be easily integrated into the classroom or used as a stand alone application.
For classroom integration and access to our teacher interface, please request a demo and/or contact us via email, at email@example.com.
Puberry is not yet available for download in the App Store.
We will update this as soon as we launch in iOS and Android app stores.
You will have a 30 minute introductory meeting with our Founder and CEO, Demetra Mallios to review the below agenda:
- We want to learn about your needs to best understand how Puberry can support you
- Introduction to Puberry
- We will share a demo of our web & mobile app, teacher interface, as well as curriculum overview and pricing options
- We will share more details regarding the Puberry Kits as well, and how we can utilize this supplemental resource as a way to generate excitement for students in the classroom
- Conclude with next steps
- Thank you! 😃
No, we are currently only available within the USA.
The Puberry app will cost between $13.99/month for users that download the app independently.
If you are a school, then Puberry uses a tiered pricing plan that enables schools and clients to choose the tier that best fits their needs.
For more information on our pricing plans, please schedule a demo or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Puberry is the first interactive and gamified EdTech puberty curriculum coupled with a starter kit designed to make learning about puberty fun!
Our mission is to eliminate shame and embarrassment surrounding puberty, by enabling youth to feel prepared, supported, and confident.
Our core values:
- Provide a safe space to learn and enable open, accurate, and inclusive conversations about puberty and overall youth health and wellbeing
- Promote mental and physical health and wellbeing through emotional intelligence and behavioral self-care practices
- Create a community for youth to feel prepared, supported, and confident entering and navigating adolescence
- Facilitate a sustainable, effective, and fun learning method to destigmitaze and eliminate shame surrounding puberty, periods, mental health, sexual health, and health topics overall
- Reduce STD, STI, and unwanted pregnancy rates by educating practical and health sexual behavior
Puberry is revolutionizing the way youth learn about their health. Our innovative app and puberty kits offer a unique learning experience that engages and inspires youth to take control of their well-being. By leveraging technology and integrating into school health curriculums, we provide an interactive platform that offers gamified and relevant content on a range of health topics. With Puberry, youth can learn how to make healthy choices in a fun and engaging way, empowering them to lead healthier and happier lives. Puberry enables young people to feel prepared, supported, and confident entering and navigating through puberty and beyond!